Health is wealth! From skincare to self-care, here are some brand new must-haves to keep you looking and feeling your best during the winter season.
1. Sea Kelp from The Inkey List
The INKEY List's mission is to make skincare easy to use and simple to understand. Nothing is over $15. Antioxidant-rich sea kelp sourced off the California coast helps to speed up the skin’s regeneration process, which aids the removal of pollutants from the skin and hydrates by strengthening the skin barrier -- important for the dry winter weather. Available at Sephora.com.
2. The NEW Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal
Collection deep cleans, purifies pores and
radiates self-love—combining skincare and self
care all in one.
The natural charcoal works to draw out excess oil and impurities, while Rose Quartz is the crystal known to radiate love & self-care.
The collection includes Purifying Cleanser, Foam Cleanser, Gentle Pore Refining Scrub, and Pore Penetrating Bar. Each is $6.49 and available at Target.com
3. Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 Facial Moisturizerpenetrates deep into skin’s surface layers. Our proprietary blend of Vitamin B3 + Retinol complex hydrates skin for 24 hours for a bounty of benefits. You’ll see visible improvements in fine lines & wrinkles, smoothness, brightness, firming, dark spots, and pores. Perfect for moisturizing dry winter skin!
4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup
Make sure even your make is keeping your skin healthy this season with this amazing line of liquid foundation from Neutrogena. The silky, lightweight, formula provides flawless coverage for a perfectly look. With an SPF 20 formula and an exclusive antioxidant blend, works to improve luminosity, tone and texture for healthier looking skin.
5. Probiogen Mega Smoothie Booster Powder
Keep your body healthy during cold & flu season this winter by boosting your immune system. Mega Smoothie Booster Powder contains 20 vitamins and minerals that provide recommended daily nutrients in just one scoop! Supports daily digestive health and immunity to help you feel your best. Blends easily and tastelessly into smoothies so you can enjoy your favorite drinks with a HUGE nutritional boost! No gluten, soy, dairy or GMOs. Sugar free. Price: $36.95 at GNC stores and GNC.com
6. Cold Survival Kit from DAVID’s TEA ($25 from DavidsTea.com)
Let’s be real – being sick sucks. But with this cold tea gift set of five soothing loose leaf blends packed with nature’s most delicious cold-fighting ingredients, relief is just a cup away.